The McFly-Boosting e-shop based in 2103 Langenzersdorf processes personal data provided by the customer when fulfilling and confirming the terms and conditions, as well as electronic orders, deliveries and the necessary communication for the period specified by the law.
Reason for Data processing
The controller processes personal data of the customer for the following reasons:
1. Registration on the website www.mcfly-boosting.at according to chapter 4, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
2. To fulfill the electronic order made by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. To comply with laws and regulations between the customer and controller in the business relationship;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract can not be made without personal data.
Rights of the Customer
According to the regulation, the customer is entitled to:
1. To view the personal data;
2. Improvement of personal data;
3. Deletion of personal data;
4. Object to the processing of personal data;
5. Rescission of the processing of personal data by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
6. Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority suspected of infringing the regulation;
Security of personal Information
1. The controller agrees to take care of all technical and organizational arrangements for the protection of personal data;
1. By placing an electronic order on the website [....], The customer confirms to be informed about the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the purchase form;
3. The controller can update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be published on its website.
These rules come into effect July 2019